Financial Professionals Incorporated is an independently owned financial services firm founded in 1994. The company offers clients financial and retirement planning as well as objective advice regarding investments, insurance and estate planning. Although our clients deal primarily with one advisor, the combined knowledge, experience and services of all advisors is available to each client when needed.
Our professionals teach financial planning and retirement planning classes at colleges and corporations throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area. Teaching this material helps each planner stay current on developments in the rapidly changing investment and tax environments. The colleges where we teach include the following:
- University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC)
- Longview Community College
- Kansas City Kansas Community College
- Kansas State University, Research & Extension Center in Olathe
- University of Saint Mary – Overland Park Campus